INDUSTRIES: Agriculture - Dairy (milk & cheese), wine grapes. Stock farming.
With majestic mountains on the one side and the ever-flowing Breede River on the other, with beautiful fruit and wine farms lining the way, the surrounds invite you into Bonnievale to meet the people who pride themselves for their warmth and unpretentious hospitality.
Here is accommodation for everyone's needs in this beautiful valley - from elegant guesthouses and old farm cottages to riverbank camping-sites. With the beautiful surrounds - what more do you need for a glorious relaxing break, away from the stresses and strains of modern living?
- Fishing at Outdoor Arena
- Amanzi Farm Visits
- River Boat Cruises with Breede River Goose
- Underground Vault Tours & Wine Tasting @ Weltevrede Estate
- Wine Tasting & Cheese Platters at Montagne Deli
- Hessaquas 4x4 Trail
- Fishing & BBQ Area @ Wolvendrift Cellar
- Leopard Trail Hiking
- Parmalat Cheese Shop
For more ... Great Things To Do
AND DON'T MISS
- The beautiful Myrtle Rigg Church
Tel: 023 616 3563 Fax: 023 616 3422
Open: Mon - Fri: 09h00 - 17h00
GPS: S33° 56’ 3.57” E20° 06’ 2.16”